The most popular engineering degree, by far, is mechanical engineering.
With almost 30,000 undergraduate degrees awarded annually, mechanical engineering is almost twice as popular as the second field on this list.
Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest engineering branches.
Which field is best for engineering?
Here are the Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Nuclear Engineers.
- Aerospace Engineers.
- Engineering Managers.
- Chemical Engineers.
- Electrical Engineers.
- Biomedical Engineers.
- Materials Engineers.
Which engineering has highest salary?
These Are the 10 Highest Paid Engineering Degrees
- Civil Engineering. Early career pay: $57,500.
- Biomedical Engineering. Early career pay: $62,900.
- Mechanical Engineering. Early career pay: $64,000.
- Computer Engineering. Early career pay: $70,300.
- Aerospace Engineering. Early career pay: $66,300.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Marine Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
Which engineering is the easiest?
The Easiest Engineering Degrees
Many people argue that although still considered extremely challenging Civil Engineering is the easiest engineering degree to obtain, but that’s only part of the story.
Is an engineering degree a BS?
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BR or BSE)
A Bachelor of Science in Engineering is the traditional engineering degree that prepares students for work as professional engineers and computer scientists. They can also anticipate fulfilling general education requirements in the social sciences or humanities.
Which engineering is toughest?
- 9.5/10— Nuclear Engineering— gluons, tau neutrinos, bosons …
- 9.2/10— Electrical Engineering— circuits galore.
- 9.0/10— Computer Engineering— digital circuits AND coding.
- 8.8/10— Chemical Engineering— chemical diagrams, stereochem, etc.
- 8.6/10— Aerospace Engineering— design of spacecraft and aircraft.
Which field in engineering has maximum scope?
Mechanical Engineering – Job Opportunities
There is always scope of growth and exposure in the field of Mechanical Engineering. According to several surveys it is found that by 2015 Mechanical Engineering shall be the highest paid option to choose for building a career.