According to historyandheadlines.com
How many countries have space program?
Many countries claim to have a “space program” – 72 countries as of January 21, 2019, but only only three (4.16%) currently have operating government space agencies in the world – NASA (U.S.) [See, National Aeronautics and Space Administration], the RFSA (Russia), [See State space corporation ROSCOSMOS] and the CNSA (
Who has the best space program in the world?
Top 10+ Space Research Organisations in the World | 2019 Edition
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- China National Space Administration (CNSA)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos)
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- German Aerospace Center (DLR)
What countries are involved in NASA?
The ISS consists of Canada, Japan, the Russian Federation, the United States, and eleven Member States of the European Space Agency (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
Which country is leading in space technology?
The United States is the largest spender and leader in the space technology, with China, European Union, India, Russia, Japan and South Korea following behind as some of the major countries in the space technology sector.